ENTER TO WIN a trip for two to the Manitoba fishing lodge of your choice!
Big fish, fabulous food, breathtaking landscapes? It can all be yours! This getaway includes meals, accommodation, transportation from Winnipeg, professional guides and all the spectacular scenery and chilling out you can handle.
Contest is now closed.
Contest rules and regulationsNO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO WIN
The "Plan Your Perfect Trip" (the "Contest") is a draw for two (2) fishing getaway prize, to be chosen at the point of entering the contest, will be awarded to the winner drawn at random from all entries. Maximum prize value is $9,590, however the value of the chosen prize package is the final value of the prize.
The prize will include: A trip for the prize winner and a guest for four (4) nights accommodation with the chosen lodge/outfitter, Manitoba Fishing Licence, return transfers from Winnipeg to the lodge/outfitter, meals (while at the host lodge/outfitter), guides.
Inclusions over and above the aforementioned, are solely dependent upon the individual lodge/outfitter; please refer to the supplier websites for further information.
- Contest closes March 31, 2013 at 12:00 Midnight CST ("Contest Closing Deadline").
- The Prize draw will be made from all eligible entries.
- Contest winner must complete the trip in 2013
- The winning trip is dependent on space and availability of the chosen lodge.
Who is eligible to participate?
- This contest is only open to residents of Canada and the United States, 18 years of age or older.
- 2. The Contest is not open to employees (current or retired) of Travel Manitoba, or employees of its participating partners, their respective advertising agencies and their immediate families and those with whom they reside. Immediate family means mother, father, daughter, son, sister, brother and spouse.
How To EnterBy completing the contest registration online at www.travelmanitoba.com/PickYourPerfectTrip, eligible participants can enter the contest.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- To be eligible for the Prize you must complete the Contest registration on or before the Contest
Closing DeadlineThere is one (1) Prize package the components of which are listed in the Contest Details. One entry will be drawn at random from all eligible entries. The decisions of the Contest judge(s) are final.
- The Prize is non-transferable.
- To be eligible and to be declared a winner by the Contest judge, a potential winner must meet all contest rules and meet these terms:
- The sponsors of the Prize for which the entrant has been selected must be able to reach the selected entrant by telephone, or via email within one hundred sixty-eight (168) hours (7 days) of the draw. The Prize winner and traveling companion, must sign a liability and publicity release form as provided by the Prize sponsor within the period specified by the sponsor, releasing the sponsor and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability arising out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the Contest (including liability arising from the acceptance of and participation in the Prize as awarded) and confirming compliance with Contest rules before being declared winner of the Prize.
- If a selected entrant cannot be contacted or is contacted but does not claim his/her prize on or before that date, or does not meet all of the Contest rules and terms, the Contest judge(s) may disqualify the entrant from the Contest and another entry will be selected from all remaining eligible entries.
- We will only notify selected entrants.
- Travel Manitoba and the sponsors are not responsible or liable for:
- Lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, or for any online or technical malfunctions that may occur. Incorrect or inaccurate information or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Contest. Any error, omission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of, entries.
- The Contest is subject to all International, Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and Regulations. Void where prohibited.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules.
- Travel Manitoba may amend, cancel, close, suspend or reinstate this Contest at any time and for any reason or may withdraw or substitute the Prize.
- The decisions of the Contest judge(s) are final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and entrants agree to abide by all of the instructions and decisions of the Contest judge. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of these Contest rules or any decision rendered by the Contest judge(s), the decision or interpretation of the Contest judge shall prevail.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest rules, which are subject to change without notice to Contest entrants individually, and each entrant releases Travel Manitoba, the Contest sponsors, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and advertising and promotional agencies, from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant's participation in the Contest or the use of any prize.
- The Contest and the Contest rules are exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Manitoba and any dispute shall be adjudicated in the courts sitting in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- By entering this contest, you agree that Travel Manitoba may disclose your personal information to the sponsor of the Prize, if your entry is drawn.
- All winners also consent to use of their name, city of residence, photograph and/or image on videotape for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Prize sponsor without payment or compensation.
- Travel Manitoba is a Crown corporation and operates under The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Travel Manitoba collects the personal information on the entry for its marketing activities. Travel Manitoba will use the personal information to administer this Contest including awarding the Prize.
- Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. We retain sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree to have their submitted name displayed on our website and used by us for any purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. We reserve the right to disqualify users, without notice, and for any reason.